Parents & Friends Association
St Patrick’s has an active and enthusiastic Parents and Friends Association (P&F). All parents/guardians of students are automatically members of the P&F and we invite you to be an active participant.
The primary objectives of the P&F are to fundraise and to build and strengthen firm friendships.
The P&F achieves this by:
- Contributing to the wellbeing of the school community – students, parents and staff.
- Encouraging the participation of all parents/guardians in the life of their school and in the education of their children.
- Operating democratically and inclusively, providing opportunities for parents/guardians to develop links within the school community.
- Organise, promote and run our school’s healthy canteen.
- Organise our annual Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gift stalls.
The primary focus of the P&F association is to provide an opportunity for parents to contribute valuable input in the direction for St Patrick’s and to stay informed of developments around the school. The support of the P&F is integral to the efficient running of the school. The P&F is a fundraising body as well as a social and education arm of the school community. They have a responsibility for the running of several committees within the school.
The P&F team meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month in the school staffroom commencing at 6pm. Notice is given via the school newsletter, Compass and the SZAPP.
2019 P&F Committee
President: Mrs Renae Ward
Vice President: Mrs Jessica Shears
Secretary: Mrs Larissa Strang
Vice Secretary: Mrs Olivia Thornton
Treasurer: Ms Natasha Sailsbury
Vice Treasurer: Ms Lauren Kay
We look forward to working with these parents as your representatives this year.